About the job
Tractonomy is seeking talented, results-oriented robotics engineers to join our growing team located near Ghent, Belgium. We develop autonomous mobile robot solutions to boost productivity and resilience in manufacturing and fulfillment logistics. This is an opportunity for you to work on various parts of the autonomy and system stack powering our advanced mobile robots.
- Developing user-facing mobile robot systems for critical business applications
- Researching and experimenting with state-of-the-art software and hardware
- Implementing sensing, navigation and control stacks for mobile robot fleets
- Integrating, testing and optimizing systems at customer sites
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Computer Science or closely related field
- A keen interest in robotics and autonomous technologies
- Independent problem solving abilities
- Ability to work with C, C++ or Python
- Understanding of concepts in CMake and Make
- Comfortable with Linux systems and their administration
- Comfortable with version control systems and processes
- A foundation in computer networking
- Experience with the Robot Operating System (ROS1/ROS2)
- Foundation in mobile robotics – e.g. control, perception, navigation, planning
- Foundation in data structures and algorithms
- Become an expert in complex robotic systems for industrial applications.
- Expand your knowledge in the growing robotics and automation market.
- Work in an innovative organization where your ideas and opinions matter.