About the jobTractonomy is seeking a talented and results-oriented software engineer to join our growing team located near Ghent, Belgium. We develop autonomous mobile robot solutions to boost productivity and resilience in manufacturing and fulfillment logistics. This is a unique opportunity to work on architectures, algorithms and solutions to manage fleets of robots in complex environments like factories and warehouses.
- Develop APIs and applications for complex distributed robotics systems.
- Implement solutions to coordinate and control fleets of mobile robots.
- Interface our robot technology with other business solutions.
- Integrate, test and optimize systems at customer sites.
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Computer Science or closely related field.
- Independent problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work with C++ with a working knowledge of Python.
- Basics in web front-end and back-end development (e.g. React, Flask, SQL).
- Comfortable with version control systems and processes.
- Comfortable with Linux systems and their administration.
- Experience in decentralized or distributed systems.
- Deploying applications with tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Foundation in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with the Robot Operating System (ROS1/ROS2).
- Become an expert in complex robotic systems for industrial applications.
- Expand your knowledge in the growing robotics and automation market.
- Work in an innovative organization where your ideas and opinions matter.