We have closed applications for Spring/Summer 2022 ! We will have a max of two internships (on-site and remote options) opening again in August 2022. Interested applications may submit statements of interest and we will evaluate them.
Internship OpportunitiesWe invite highly motivated college and university students to join our team. You will get an opportunity to work with real intelligent robotics systems that are built to execute difficult and dull work without complain, perfectly, 24/7 and 365 days a year. While that sounds easy enough, they need to tug loads up to a 1000kg and find their way around busy factories and warehouses without a glitch. Our internships require you become a team member alongside our experienced engineering, marketing or sales team and help us solve a specific challenge or problem. We have many exciting opportunities in different disciplines, not limited to:
- Product Development
- Mechanical engineering
- Mechatronics and embedded engineering
- Robotics and Autonomy Engineering
- Machine Learning and Data Science
- Software and Systems engineering
- Warehouse and Logistics Optimization
- Business Administration
- Currently enrolled in a recognized University Bachelors, Master’s or PhD program.
- Student of good standing with a minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0 or equivalent.
- Ability to give us a reference from a recent mentor (e.g. your professor).
- Ability to work half-time (20 hours) or full-time (40 hours) during the Internship period.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical mindset with an ability to work independently .
- Ability to face difficult situations and find workarounds.